How to Hide the Taskbar on Windows 10?
The Windows taskbar is fantastic for quickly accessing frequently used applications in your PC. But some users want to hide it in order to save screen space. Here’s the way to hide the taskbar on Windows 10.
Automatically Hide the Taskbar in Settings
- To hide your taskbar, right-click anywhere on your own PC’s desktop computer and choose”Personalize” from the pop-up menu.
- The”Preferences” window may appear. From the left-hand pane, choose”Taskbar.”
- As an alternative, you may right-click the taskbar itself as well as in the menu, then select”Taskbar Settings.”
- Irrespective of which way you select, you’ll now be at the Taskbar Settings menu. From here, click on the slider “On” below”Automatically Hide The Taskbar At Desktop Mode.” If your PC can switch over to tablet mode, then it is possible to hide the taskbar from toggling that choice to”On,” also.
- Your taskbar will automatically hide. It follows that, unless you receive a notification from an app in the taskbar or you put your mouse over where the taskbar should be, it won’t appear.
- You may undo these configurations from toggling the sliders back to your”Off” position.